For your ultimate patty tasting experience, please following the heating instructions below:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place patties in a baking pan either lined with a cookie sheet or aluminum foil.
- If your patties were delivered in the YUPP yellow, high-heat bags, then they are safe to be used in oven.
- Once oven has been pre-heated, place patties in oven and allow them to heat up for 15 minutes.
- Tip: If the juices begin to seep from the top, then the patties are ready!
Patties may be frozen for up to 3 months.
Note: With real meat in every bite, there comes the chance of possible bones in patties. Meat is manually hand cut so some small bones may slip by so please be cautious while eating. ENJOY!